Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Typical Wednesday as a Merritt

Austin's class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch today! What began as a laid back ride to the patch turned into complete turmoil when my mom realized she forgot her camera! So as we are driving down the highway I proclaim "oh we gave time to run home and get it and still get to the patch when the bus does". Lol so we were off passed the bus as the parents on the bus looked at us like "crazy women drivers!". Made it to my house where the camera sat on the couch and took off towards the patch. We took the country roads (which my mom is not use to) which I knew would get us there faster than the highway... But I don't think my mom took her hand off the door or took a breath the whole way lol. But alas we made it JUST as Austin was stepping off the bus :). He had a blast picking out pumpkins to carve this weekend with daddy and Caden. The drive home was much more relaxed and probably a little safer:).
I also posted a picture of mummy cupcakes I made for Cadens class. In Kindergarten all the moms take turns bring the daily afternoon snack. I hope I'm not the only mom that brings junk food:/

No comments:

Post a Comment